The following are the Covid-19 policies, and Protocol in place in my studio.The Rules are for everyone’s safety & would need to be followed in order to schedule and do a shoot. No exceptions whatsoever would be made. Shoots will be cancelled should any of these are violated
- Temperature check two days before arrival is mandatory. the parameters can be whats apped to me.
- Temperature checks upon entering the studio premises. The temperature of all the studio staff is also recorded.
- If your body temperature is over 98.9 unfortunately, I will not be able to do your shoot and 50% of your booking amount will be forfeited and 50% returned.
- No one is permitted in the studio if they or someone in their household is even remotely sick (colds, headache etc).
- Physical distancing is required while inside our studio
- Only immediate Family Members Allowed (this will usually be parents + child).
- Only 2 adults allowed during the shoot
- Nurses, Extended Family, Helpers, Friends strictly prohibited from entering the studio
- Face coverings/masks are required in my studio at all times. Clients are required to bring their own however, we will provide you with one if you forget.
- Shoes to be kept outside the studio
- Hands to be washed and sanitised every 30 minutes
- No outside props allowed
- No food or drinks allowed . Small home snacks is permitted.
- Water in sanitised water bottles available in the studio. Home water bottles permitted.
- All discussions to be done prior to the shoot over the phone
- During the shoot there is going to be minimal conversation (as required)
- Clean studio in between shoots
- All make up and hair equipment is sanitised before handling. I execute make up and hair with gloves and mask and heat sanitised brushes. I strictly do not use studio lipstick during these times. It is mandatory for all clients to carry a soft shade of lipstick with them for the shoot.
- Sanitising studio, props post shoot
- No outside members allowed in the studio